Maintaina healthy lifestyleduring pregnancyisimportant forthe babyremain healthy. During pregnancywilldetermine thegrowthanddevelopment ofyour babylater. Try these tipsto keephealthy during pregnancy.
1. Controlto the doctorregularlytocheckyourpregnancy. Control shouldbe donemore frequentlywhenthe last monthsof your pregnancy.Ifyou have a complaintorhaveanyconcernsonyourpregnancy, check with your doctor.
3. Stopsmoking if youarea smoker. Avoidbecome passive smokersbecause youareinhalingsmokefromthesurrounding areas,for examplefromyourhusband. Smoke from cigaretteswouldcreatesomeproblemswith your baby, such asthe babydied in womb, babiesget sickeasilyorslowin learning something, it can alsocause you tohave a miscarriage.
4. Drinkalot, especially water.Fluidthat you drinkis usefultohelpincreasebloodvolumeduringpregnancy. Drink at least6-8glasses a day.
5. Consumenutritious foodsforadequatenutritionfor the motherandthe babyin the womb. Consumehealthy foods: riceorothercarbohydrates, meatandotherprotein, vegetables, fruits andmilk. Reduce fatty foodsand eatlots offibrousfoods.
During this time,the publicsectoroften receivesaccusationas a hotbed ofcorruption, collusion, nepotism, inefficiencyandwaste ofstatethe source of. Complaints of"bureaucrats can not affordto do business" is intended tocriticizethe poor performance ofpublicsector companies. Government as apublic-sector organizationswerenot immunefromtheseaccusation. Organizations sector publicare the institutionsthatrun the governmentwith a source oflegitimacythatcomes fromthe public. Therefore, thepublic trustgiven to thegovernment mustbe balanced withaclean government.
Good governanceis characterized bythreemainpillarsthatthebasic elementsthat are interrelated(Prajogo, 2001). The threebasicelementsareparticipation, transparencyandaccountability. Agood governmentshouldopen thedooras wide as possibleso thatall partiesinvolvedin governmentandto participateactively tooversee therunning of the governmentthat must beheldin a transparentand its implementation shouldbe accountable.In the language ofaccounting, accountability(ability togive responsibility)is the basisoffinancialreporting(Wilopo,2001).Financialreportingbygovernmentis important rolein order tofulfillthe task of governmentthataccountabilityto the publicina democratic society.
Ina democracy, "thetransparencyof financialreporting" issomething that isdemanded bythe publicto thegovernment. Conversely, in a democracy, the governmentis obliged toprovidetransparent financialstatementsto the public. A democratic governmentshould be responsiblefor the integrity, performance andmanagement,so thethe governmentshould provideuseful information toassessaccountabilityand assistin decision makingon economic, socialand political. Government is thereportingentitythat must bemake afinancial reportwiththe followingconsiderations(Faiz, 2000):
- The government ownsandcontrolsthe significantresources.
- The governmentthat useof these resourcesshould befar-reaching impactonthe economicwelfareof the people.
- There is aseparationbetween managementandownership ofof these resources.
Accountabilityrefers toresponsibilitiesindividuals, groupsororganizationsthatshould implementacomplianceauthorityand responsibility. The mandatoryareincluded:
- Answering, attempttoprovide an explanationorjustificationforthe implementationandfulfillment ofresponsibilities.
Tips for keeping children's health. Maintainhealthy lifestylefor childrenis one ofparticular concernfor mothers, especially whenthe seasonsaregenerallyaccompanied bya host of diseases. When thechange of seasonsis going on, the bodyadapt tothe extra hardto facethe weather changesfromdrytorainyseason. In the beginning,the airishotanddryandsuddenly becomecold-damp. This condition, causingdiscomfortwhich also makesthe bodysusceptible to disease.In general, the "pancaroba"will be precededbyrainthatis uneven. Thiscausessomeareasare stilldustyandhottube.
Furthermore, dustanddirtthat remained inthe areaeasilyflownbywindto other areas, andto bevectors (carriers) of disease. Children,especiallytoddlersarepronediseasesinthe transition seasons. Ifleft unchecked,this willdevelop intoadversehealth problems.
A.Fever Feveris one of thehealth problemsthatoften occursto childrenin thetransition seasons. This is happeningbecause inthistransition seasonthe childrensuffered avariety of germs(usually viruses) on a large scale. Feveris not an illness. But rathera signthat the bodyis building adefense againstinfection. More precisely, a fevercanbe a symptomof various diseases. Starting froma commoninfectiontoaseriousinfection.
B.RespiratoryDiseases One of the diseasesin thetransition season, preceded by a feveris a diseaseof the respiratory system. Feverthata symptom ofrespiratorydiseaseis usuallysoftto moderate(37.4 to 39.4 degreesCelsius).
Butinsomecases ofinfluenzain children, fevermayreach39.9degreesCelsius. The early symptomsof respiratorydiseaseisusually acough, sometimes accompanied byshortness ofbreathorcoughmayalsobeaccompanied bya runny nose, sneezing andthe increaseofbody temperature.
1. Keeping thechild'sfood intake. Adequate nutrition, according tothe age, weight andyour child's activitywillincreasethe body'simmune systemso itwill not beeasilyattackedbydiseases
2. Complete itwith amultivitamin. This supplement contains avariety of essential vitamins(which can not bemade by the body). When given correctly-the compositionandthe dosage adjusted tothe needs of children-a multivitamin canhelp toimprove theresilience ofthe body sothe bodywill not beeasilyattackedbydiseases
3. Make surethat anyfoodandbeverages thatconsumed by childrenisguaranteedto beclean.In addition, it should bemorehygienicin processing and preparingfood fromhome, persuade children not tosnackin vain.[dechacare]
Choosing healthy foodis an option. Makechanges, especiallyin what youeat, is one of theeasiest ways tomanageandcontrolour health.In addition to providingthe required energy,the food that youconsumed eachdayalsoplays an important rolein preventingvariousdiseases.
There are manyhealthyfoodsthatyou can easilygetin nature.Here are the5mostnutritiousfoodsin the world thatyou should enterinthe dailydiet:
1. Avocado Do notmisinterpret thefat containedin avocado. The fat inavocadois included in themonounsaturatedfatgroupso it will notmakeyouobese. Avocadoactuallylowerscholesterol. The researchers foundthat replacingonly 5percentofcalories fromsaturatedfat(butter orcheese) inmonounsaturatedfats(avocado) cancutrisk ofheartattackmorethan 30percent. Other additionalbenefits, avocadoare alsohigh inbeta-sitosterol, plantsterolsinhibit cholesterol absorptionfrom food, act asanti-cancer compounds(glutatin) andpowerfulantioxidants.
2. Beans Beansis actually goodforyourheartbecauseitis able to absorbcholesterol. This is beneficialfor the bodybecause it canremove cholesterolbefore itattaches to theartery wall. The studyfoundthat diets high insolublefibercan reducetotalcholesterolby 10-15percent. Arecentstudyshowed thatfoodsderivedfrom grainsthatare included in thetopgroupwiththe highestantioxidantlevel category.
3. Blueberries The content of antioxidantsinblueberries, called flavonoids, or better known asanthocyaninswhichserves toward offheartdisease, cancer and age-related blindnessanddecreased level ofofmemory. Just ascranberries, blueberriesare proven toprevent urinary tract infectionsbecauseepicatechinsantioxidantsthat keepbacteria fromstickingto thebladderwall.In fact,the fiberin blueberrieseffectivein warding offconstipation.
4. Broccoli Broccoliis acancer-fighting foodsbecause of thesulfurcompounds, such assulforaphane. Consume morebroccolicancuta person's riskofbreastcancer, lungcancer, andcoloncancer. Sulforaphanehas also beenproven to be effectivetokillbacteria thatcause ulcers.
Broccoliis also thebest sourceof calciumandpotassium, so good for bonesand regulateyourbloodpressure. VitaminCandbeta-carotene can also protectyour eyesfromcataractsandkeepbrain cellsfromfree radical attack.
5. Dark Chocolate Dark chocolatecontains large amounts offlavonoids, an antioxidant. In fact, the content of flavonoidsindarkchocolatemorethan any other food. The studyfound thatantioxidantscan increasebloodpressure, preventblood clots, slow down theoxidation ofLDLcholesterol, andreduceinflammation. Some researchsuggeststhat eating45 grams(1.5ounces) eachdaycanreduceheartattack riskby 10percent. By consumingdark chocolateit willreduceinsulinresistance, the mainproblembehinddiabetes.[dechacare]
Coughing is a natural process that important to keep the throat and respiratory is always clean. On a productive cough or cough with phlegm a person who has such complaints may have discomfort due to phlegm in the respiratory tract and breathing difficulty that often leads to stress.
Most people always assume that cough is not a severe disease that can heal itself. Nevertheless, it is not impossible that cough would be very annoying and irritating, and even can infect to others, also cause secondary infection in the respiratory tract.
Cough can be caused by many things such as stimulation of infection include inflammation of the mucous layer or mucus in the respiratory tract such as influenza, bronchitis that caused by bacteria or viruses, and excessive smoking. But it can also due to from mechanical stimulation caused by influx of small particles such as dust, or because of pressure or tension in the respiratory tract and so forth.
The mostcommoncause ofcoughisan infectionorinflammationinthe respiratorytractbecause ofa virusorbacteria. Thiscoughis usuallyfollowed withcold, andnasal congestion. Cough thatleft too longwithout anyactioncan lead to complications. Complications ofcoughis composedofthreekinds, namelya sudden attackthat can causesyncope(fainting /loss of consciousnesstemporarily), severe cough orproductive coughcan causerupture ofthe alveoli(air cavities)in thelung andbrokenribs. Therefore,before thecoughbecomesmoredangerousit is necessary toprevent andattemptto resolve it. Here aresomehealthytipstopreventandtreatsevere/productive cough: 1. Drink water at least 8 glasses a day to liquefy phlegm.
2. Bath of warm water will help dilute the phlegm / mucus so it is easy to get out when coughing. 3. Avoid alcohol or caffeine because it can increase the frequency of urination, so increase the release of bodily fluids. Body fluids is necessary to keep the phlegm / mucus remains dilute.
4. Stop smoking and avoiding exposure the dust.
5. Keep the body warm and take a rest enough. 6. Try thetraditional treatmentwiththe followinghealthyrecipes:Drinkonecupof gingerpieces,one piece "kencur" ofand5 clove seeds (takenonce a day for3days). [dechacare]